This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website www.lahabanalounge.es, including any information you may provide to us through the site when you purchase a service, register for our newsletter or provide your contact details through the form provided.
By providing us with the data, we inform you that our services are only intended for adults, so you guarantee that you are over 18 years old when you submit the form.
- Responsible for the treatment.
Contact details of the person in charge: HABANA BANUS SL with NIF: B93011625 and address in Edif. Muelle Levante, Local 7. Puerto Banús, Marbella (Málaga). Postal Code: 29660. Phone: 952811239 and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
HABANA BANUS SL, is responsible for your data. (From now on we or our).
- What data do we collect?
The General Data Protection Regulations tell us that personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, all information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous data, nor percentage data.
On our website we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name, surname and user name.
- Contact details: email or billing address.
- Financial data: bank details and other details of purchases made
- Technical data: login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, time zone settings and location, operating system, browser plug-in types and versions, and any other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Usage data: information on how you use our website, products and services
- Marketing and communications data: preferences for receiving marketing communications from us and preferred means of communication
We do not collect any data relating to special categories of personal data (those revealing your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership and health information, genetic or biometric data).
If you are required to collect personal data by law or under the terms of a contract between us and you refuse to provide such data, we may not be able to perform the contract or provide the service and you must notify us in advance.
- How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are
- Through the form on our website RESERVATIONS, through our contact emails, by phone or mail, when:
- Request information about our products or services
- Contract the provision of our services or products
- Request a quote
- Subscribe to one of our services or publications
- Send your comments
To ensure the quality of our website, we reserve the right to refuse any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we believe that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to explain the reasons for our decision, but we cannot commit ourselves to do so in all cases.
- Through third parties:
- Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
- Social Networks: (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin…)outside the European Union.
- Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between HABANA BANUS SL and you
- When you give your consent to the processing of your data
- When we need them to meet a legal or regulatory obligation
- When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
The User may revoke the consent given at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by consulting the section on the exercise of rights below.
Below you will find a table in which you can consult the ways in which we will use your personal data and the legitimacy of its use, as well as knowing what type of personal data we will treat. We may process some personal data for some additional legal reason, so if you need details about this you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Purpose||TData type||Legitimacy for treatment|
|To request information through the RESERVATION form||
– Name- Surname
|Consent of the interested party|
|To carry out commercial communications, delivering relevant content that may be of interest||
– Name- Surname
|Consent of the interested party|
|To manage and protect our business and our website||
– Technical data- Name
Commercial communications: you will only receive communications if
- You requested information from us or contracted with us for a product or service.
- If you provided us with your data, accepting the box enabled in our form.
- As long as you have not indicated your willingness to stop receiving such communications.
We obtain your express consent before sending you any communication, and you may request at any time that we stop sending you communications by emailing email@example.com.
When you choose to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will continue to be stored as a result of the recruitment made by you to conform to legal requirements.
Purpose: We will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably believe that we should use it for another purpose, giving you prior notice so that you are informed of the legal reason for its processing and provided that the purpose is compatible with the original purpose.
Retention period: They will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from such purpose and from the processing of the data. The provisions of the archive and documentation regulations shall apply.
Subscribers’ data by e-mail or form: From the moment the user subscribes to the moment he or she cancels his or her subscription.
User data uploaded by HABANA BANUS SL to its Social Networks or pages: From the moment the user gives his consent until he withdraws it.
- Your Data Protection Rights
How to exercise these rights? Users may send a communication to the registered office of HABANA BANUS SL or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, including in both cases a photocopy of their ID card or other similar identification document, to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Access to your personal data: you can ask LA HABANA BANUS SL if it is using your personal data.
- To request their rectification, if they are not correct, or to exercise the right to forget about them.
- To request the limitation of the treatment, in this case, they will only be kept by HABANA BANUS SL for the exercise or defense of claims
- To oppose its treatment: HABANA BANUS SL will let the data be treated in the way you indicate, unless for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these should continue to be treated.
- To the data portability: in case you want your data to be treated by another firm, LA HABANA BANUS SL, will facilitate the portability of your data to the new responsible.
You can use the models made available by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to exercise their previous rights: Here
Claim before the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which HABANA BANUS SL is treating your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent one for this: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos.
We may need to ask you for specific information to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it.
All requests are dealt with within the legal period of 1 month. However, it may take us longer than 1 month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have already performed a number of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Transfer of personal data
It is possible that, in carrying out our work, we may need the help of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee your rights:
- Service providers that provide information technology and systems management services.
Professional advisors including lawyers, auditors and insurers who provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services,
All data processors to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat it according to the RGPD.
We only allow these data processors to process your data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions. However, you can ask us, in compliance with the transparency of a list of these companies that provide services to us, you can do it at email: email@example.com
- Data Security
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, contract agents and other third parties who have a business need to know that information. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspected breach of your personal data and will notify you and the Supervisory Authority in the event of a security breach, as regulated in Articles 33 and 34 of the RGPD.
- International transfers
Countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always provide the same levels of protection for your personal data, so European legislation has prohibited transfers of personal data outside the EEA unless the transfer meets certain requirements.
Some of our external service providers are located outside the European Economic Area (EEA), so processing your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA.
- Social Networks: HABANA BANUS SL makes use of social networks Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn y Twitter, all in the USA.
- E-mail: The e-mail service of HAVANA BANUS SL is provided using the services of __________.
- Storage and encryption. HABANA BANUS SL uses the following external provider for the storage of your personal data: _______and encrypts all the information it receives and generates with __________.
If you need further information regarding the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your data outside the EEA, you can contact us via our email firstname.lastname@example.org